giovedì 6 settembre 2007

“Un” the “In” Finished

Dear Jacopo C. and Dear All


I ponder the possibilities of the in-finished, (I know you might have meant unfinished), could it mean that which is perhaps finished within, in itself, but endless reflective on the outside. And I like the paradoxical in monumentalizing your un-finished work – or work without end – in polished steel, which is a material with an end, en edge, a point of ending.
You know!

I cannot comment on my own ideas yet, as they have been dormant while I took a chance at writing some long text about an absent image that was actually a performance…an essay, which is due tomorrow (infinished–unfinished). From then on, I might be more active in-here, about my work, and about any questions…

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu…
…x
LINE

Nessun commento: