giovedì 30 agosto 2007

About the interview

I like some of the ideas that has been posted on the blog about the interview so far. I agree with Daniele that there might be too many questions, and as Andrea wrote it would be interesting to have a kind of round table discussion. In that case I think it should be done on the blog and not thru e-mails, as someone else suggested. Isn't that what the blog is for? For us to write down ideas and discuss the work shop? But I also think we should make this as simple and clear as possible. The idea with the magazine is that each and one of us will get our own page, with images and text, right? So I'm wondering, if we would do a kind of discussion/interviewing each other instead of the interview that Mousse sent us, how would it fit into the idea of each of us having our own page? Will it be confusing or not for the reader? I would also like to hear more from the Mousse magazine and what they think is the best solution. After all they are responsible for the lay out.
I hope everyone is doing well!

Nessun commento: