lunedì 3 settembre 2007

I will be very practical:

_I think the limted amount of words 600-900 for each questions it doesn't have to be respected....I understand that we don't have to write too much or too less but when you write for a magazine or catalogue you never tell to the interviewed how much he has to speak....you just tell the overall amount of words.

_I think that there are very too much questions:
i particualrly don't like the one about the "influence of the course" question number 6 because it's too similar at question number 4.
I think 5 questions there will be more than enough

_I not agree to give to Mousse so much material I can because I would like to be very in control with my material even if I think it's important to have editor and editing.

I think we should also start to speak about the exhibition so we could get an idea how it will be.

It's someone going to Barcelona for Joan's exhibition?

BACI

J.

Nessun commento: